This recipe is so quick and easy, I’m just going to go ahead and give it to you ❤
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree (NOT Pumpkin Pie filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of crushed ice
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- drizzled honey on top (optional)
- Put everything into a blender: ice first and save honey for topping.
- Once blended, if it seems a little thin just pop it in the freezer while you make your morning coffee. Then take it out and top with honey or other desired toppings!
Remember to follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our blog for the latest!
Love Ya’ll A Latte ❤